It’s officially time for summer season in India, and we are sure the heat is already hitting you really hard. I don’t know about you, but I'm definitely craving something cold to drink everyday!
And these cravings have become a problem for me, neither can I get myself to drink hot coffee during the summer nor am I a big fan of nariyal paani, fruit juices and lassi. After a point, I get bored trying to quench my thirst with just cold water.
What’s the solution, you ask? Maybe I should stop being so picky, right?
I don’t think so 😁
Instead I thought, why don’t I just order some cold coffee? So I ordered some coffee and then some more. After that, it kind of just became an expensive habit which needed to be stopped!
I finally found my solution with the range of Impulse Coffees gourmet flavoured instant coffees! Instead of ordering for one cup of coffee, I decide to order an entire jar or Impulse Coffees Vichaar Over Vanilla and create delicious drinks.
Here’s is one of exciting recipe with Vichaar Over Vanilla coffee that is super simple to make at home and it tastes exactly like the one you would buy at a cafe. Trust me, it’s tried and tested!
Introducing DIY Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice-cream (because we’re already sweating out our calories with the heat)
- 80ml steam milk
- Generous serving of ice
- 1.5 tsp of Vichaar Over Vanilla, added to ½ tsps water depending on how strong you like your coffee
- Add a scoop of ice cream to milk and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare your liquid concentrate of coffee by adding Vichaar over vanilla to water.
- Add ice to a tall glass as per your preference.
- Pour the milk and ice cream mixture into the glass and then add your coffee.
- Let it infuse slowly and mix well
There you have it! Beat the heat with and your ridiculous spending habit with Impulse Coffees and get the cafe like coffee at home every time!
Find the reel for this recipe on our Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbkPDGBN5-y/
Check out Impulse Coffees’ socials for more recipes and super interesting content.
- Roshani Rathod