Did you know that Impulse Coffees Mocha pe Chauka is a fan favourite? We are always grateful for the amazing reviews we receive from our Impulse Hustlers! If you are one of the many Mocha pe Chauka fans, as a token of our appreciation we want to upgrade your experience by sharing some more delicious coffee recipes.
Let’s start with our Mocha Oreo Coffee delight!
- Oreos (5-6 per cup of coffee)
- Milk, regular or plant-based, as per your preference
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of Mocha pe Chauka
- Now, most Oreo recipes would suggest you put your oreo, coffee and milk in a blender and just mix it all up. But we find that this masks the taste of either the oreo or the coffee. Your coffee will definitely taste better when you blend the oreos with the milk first.
- Now you have an oreo milk ready, time to make your oreo frappe!
- Add lots of ice and your oreo milk in a tall glass. Then add the coffee decoction to the glass (coffee and 2 tablespoons water)
- Mix well!
Recipe reel - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbNHLODOULb/?hl=en
Chocolate pe chauka!
The monsoons are soon approaching and this recipe is surely the perfect one to sip on while sitting on your window sill!
- Dark chocolate bar of your choice
- Impulse mocha pe chauka
- Hot water
- 1 tablespoon of Mocha pe chauka in a cup ( less or more as per your preference)
- Add 1 cup hot water and mix well
- While the coffee is still piping hot add dark chocolate as per your preference (Our suggestion: Half a bar of bournville)
- Mix all of the contents and enjoy the rich chocolate flavour!
Recipe reel - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ4P7lxszyK/?hl=en
We hope you enjoy these two new recipes and keep sharing your love for Impulse Coffees on our social media!
Click here to shop for your stock of Impulse Coffees!
- Roashni Rathod